Friday, April 22, 2016

Growth Mindset: Positive Vibes Only

As I encounter these last few weeks of school, I have come to the conclusion that I should have done more of the Growth Mindset posts.  These particular posts are a visual reminder of how much a person has developed and changed over a short period of time, and within the past few months I can see things that I have allowed to become a part of me should be let go.  Although, I am much calmer now in comparison to how I was a few weeks ago, I feel that negative energy has had a large impact on me within these past few weeks.  I am a believer in taking in the energy that surrounds you, and possessing intuitive feelings. So as I count down the days to the end of this semester, I will prepare myself to becoming a more positive person and surround myself with positive people and things. It’s time for a change and I’m ready for it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment