Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts about Comments

I have reviewed my comments from my introduction and storytelling. Overall the feedback that I receive from my classmates is very positive. We all have made this experience into a positive one in my opinion. I have received comments that provided constructive criticism and I do like when readers give me suggestions on things that I can improve on. I want my readers to be engaged in the stories that I write and understand what I am conveying. Reading comments prepares me for the next post that I write, and makes me review my work thoroughly before posting. Sometimes, I often find myself going back to re-read my posts days later to make sure that my stories flow and make sense.


I have responded back to some of my comments that have been posted on my page. I’m trying to figure out a day or time where I can set aside to comment back to everyone. So far my replies back have not been in a respectable timely manner, but I’m working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment