Monday, March 7, 2016

Time Scheduling and Contraints

Now that I am encountering the second half of this semester, I have found myself in the position that I said I would not be in.  I am a procrastinator! Yes I admit it wholly.  I will wait until the last minute to do all of my assignments, and feel the pressure of the walls caving in on me as I squirm to turn in assignments right before they are due. 

A few years ago, I was not the procrastinator that I am today.  I would do my assignments as soon as a teacher/professor gave me a schedule of assignments that were due.  I was one of those students who would complete assignments two to three months ahead of time.  I had so much time on my hands that I planned my outfits weekly and wrote down what I had worn.  Now that I think about it, I may still have my outfit journal somewhere in a box in my garage…

Any who, with this semester coming to an end, the only thing that I believe I can do is survive.  With Spring Break approaching, this will be a great time for me to reflect and come up with a plan.  I thought I had a handle on this semester with posting my daily assignments in my planner and updating my to-do list for work, but truth be told,

Things Happen

Unexpected Things

Life

Life Happens

As much as I plan, I know that unexpected things will occur in my day to day schedule; but so far what can be derived from my scheduling experiences thus far this semester is that I need to set time aside for myself to think. This has been my schedule for the past month and a half.


Sunday
Epics in India

Capstone
Monday
Epics in India
Hebrew

Tuesday
Epics in India


Wednesday

Hebrew

Thursday
Epics in India
Hebrew

Friday

Hebrew
Capstone
Saturday
Epics in India

Capstone


I generally start my assignments late at night, and end my day in the wee hours of the next morning.  I know if I start my assignments early, I will be able to accomplish more.   Therefore, I will attempt to change my current schedule to what it was previously.

Sunday
Epics in India


Monday

Hebrew

Tuesday
Epics in India


Wednesday

Hebrew

Thursday
Epics in India

Capstone
Friday

Hebrew
Capstone
Saturday


Capstone


No comments:

Post a Comment