Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blogging Ideas

I would like to update my blog.  After these past few weeks I have noticed the variations of font, backgrounds, and colors that many of my fellow classmates have chosen for their personal.  Also, I have noticed that the template that I chose is very popular with some of my other classmates.  I think it would be a great idea, and a learning experience on how to change change my template, the font size and type, and color.

Last week, I visited one of classmates blog.  I noticed that Kayla had chosen a beautiful template, and the font stuck out to me. It was different.  A vast majority of the blogs that I have came across uses either Times New Roman, or Arial.  I am also guilty of this. Kayla took time out to make sure her blog represented her, and I love it! Click on Kayla's name to be connected to her blog.

Lore (Lauren) also has a very nice blog.  This is her second course taking with Laura, but you can also tell that Lore is an avid blogger.  Her blog and storybook amazed me the first time that I saw them.  I looked at her blog from last semester and I was still in awe. Lore knows what she's doing and she does an excellent job! Click on Lore's name to be connected to her blog.

Lastly, Jessica's blog is cool.  I love the template that she chose and the font style.  They correlate very well with the  class.  Her blog posts are easy to read and easy on the eyes.  It is easy to navigate to things that are listed; such as her likes, tweets and comment wall. Click on Jessica's  name to be connected to her blog.

I am going to change my blog template and put a little more work and effort into it, making it more presentable.  I want something that is vibrant, and eye-catching.  I would like to change the font style and size as well. I think it's time, and after noticing I share the same template as many of my other classmates...it's time for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment